- 12 chicken wings (about 2 lbs.)
- 8-10 oz. Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ oz. Sweet Heat Seasoning
- ½ cup dairy sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tbsp. snipped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. snipped parsley
- 1 tbsp. milk
Step OneCombine first four ingredients in saucepan.
Step TwoCook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stir occasionally.
Step ThreePrepare grill/broiler. Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper.
Step FourPlace on grill/broiler pan. Cook 10 minutes on each side.
Step FiveBrush chicken with sauce and cook an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is done, turning and basting frequently.