Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
1.5 - 2 lbs Chicken Tenders
House Autry Sweet Thai Chili Flavor Expressions - 2 pouches
1 large egg
1 tbsp water
4 cups shredded Napa Cabbage (or a combo of Romaine and Napa Cabbage)
1 cup shredded or matchstick carrots
1 red pepper - seeded and thinly sliced
4 green onions - green and white parts thinly sliced
1/4 cup cilantro- chopped
1/4 cup peanuts- chopped
1 pkg Ramen Noodles (any flavor, only using the noodles)
1 tbsp butter
Optionally you can use your favorite store-bought Asian soy/ginger/sesame dressing
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar (white wine vinegar will work too)
1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
2 tbsp canola oil
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Grab 2 plates: On one place the egg and water and whisk together. On the other plate pour out the Thai Chili Coating pouches.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash coating both sides, shaking off excess. Then dip in the coating mix, pressing lightly to ensure maximum adhesion.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until they are cooked through, registering 165 degrees internal temp.
- While the chicken is baking, place the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Break the ramen noodles up into small pieces into the butter and sauté until they are golden and crispy. (You can discard the seasoning packet included with the ramen.)
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until it is emulsified and smooth.
- Place the salad ingredients and crispy ramen noodles all together in a large bowl. Toss with the peanut dressing. Top each serving with 2-3 Thai Chili chicken strips.