Serves: 4 - 5
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
2 lbs. Chicken Tenders
1 large egg
1 Tbsp. water
1 Box House Autry Flavor Expressions Zesty Lemon Pepper Seasoned Coating Mix- 2 pouches
1 bunch of asparagus (approx. 1.5 – 2 lbs.) - tough ends removed
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 lemon cut into wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 1 Tbsp. water to make an egg wash. In another shallow bowl, add the Zesty Lemon Pepper Seasoned Coating Mix.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash. Shake off the excess. Roll the chicken in the coating mix, lightly pressing to ensure maximum adhesion.
- Place the coated chicken tenders on a foiled lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees until cooked through - Approx. 15 minutes. (internal temp should register 165 degrees with an instant read thermometer). Remove from the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lay the asparagus spears in a single layer onto the pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the asparagus and sprinkle with the kosher salt and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, until tender. Remove from the oven.