Serves: 4 - 6
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
6 Center Cut Boneless Pork Chops
House Autry Garlic Parmesan Flavor
Expressions - 2 pouches
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
1 tbsp water
Arugula or green salad and lemon wedges for serving
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/2 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp sugar
Generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Place each pork chop between two sheets of parchment paper or plastic wrap and pound with a meat tenderizer (or rolling pin) until they are about inch thick.
- Grab 2 plates. On one whisk together the 2 eggs and 1 tbsp water. On the other combine 2 packets of Garlic Parmesan Flavor Expressions Coating, lemon zest, and shredded parmesan.
- Dip a pounded pork chop in the egg wash, dipping each side. Then dip in the breading mixture, making sure to coat both sides and lightly pressing the breading mixture so it adheres to the pork.
- Repeat with all the pork chops. Lay them on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Pop in the oven and bake: 15-16 minutes for medium to medium-well temp pork chops, 18-20 minutes for well done.
- While the pork chops bake combine the vinaigrette ingredients. Shake in a mason jar or whisk until it is emulsified.
- Toss desired amount with the arugula/salad.
- Serve the Pork Milanese over the arugula or green salad with lemon wedges and extra vinaigrette on the side.
Any extra vinaigrette is EXCELLENT drizzled over the pork!