Serves: 4 - 6
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
2 lbs. Chicken Tenders
1 large egg
1 Tbsp. water
1 Box House Autry Flavor Expressions Garlic Parmesan Seasoned Coating Mix - 2 pouches
2 lbs. broccoli crowns - cut into bite sized florets
4 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
1 Large garlic clove – minced
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 1 Tbsp. water to make an egg wash. In another shallow bowl, add the 2 pouches of Garlic Parmesan Seasoned Coating Mix.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash. Shake off the excess. Roll the chicken in the coating mix, lightly pressing to ensure maximum adhesion.
- Place the coated chicken tenders on a foiled lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees until cooked through - 12-15 minutes. (internal temp should register 165 degrees with an instant read thermometer). Remove from the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and transfer the broccoli florets to the pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the broccoli. Toss to thoroughly coat the broccoli with the olive oil mixture.
- Roast the broccoli for 12 minutes at 400 degrees or until it is crisp tender and lightly browning on the edges.