Serves: 4 - 5
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
2 lbs. Chicken wings – party style (wingtips discarded)
1 large egg
1 Tbsp. water
1 Box House Autry Flavor Expressions Original BBQ Seasoned Coating Mix - 2 pouches
Blue cheese dressing
Carrot and celery sticks
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 1 Tbsp. water to make an egg wash. In another shallow
- bowl, add 2 pouches Original BBQ Seasoned Coating Mix.
- Dip the chicken wings in the egg wash. Shake off the excess. Roll the chicken in the coating mix, lightly
- pressing to ensure maximum adhesion.
- Place the coated chicken wings on a foiled lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until
- crispy and fully cooked (internal temp should register 165 degrees with an instant read thermometer).
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the chicken wings on individual serving plates and serve with your favorite blue cheese or ranch
- dressing and carrot and celery sticks.