Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Pub-Style Beer-Battered Fish with Highland Brewing Co. Gaelic Ale
- Frying Oil
- 10 8-inch whitefish filets
- 1 package House-Autry Beer Batter Fish Fry Mix(10 oz.)
- 1 Cup + 2 Tbsp. Highland Brewing Company Gaelic Ale
1. Preheat deep frying oil to 350°F.
2. Measure out 1/4 cup mix and place in a shallow dish.
3. Pour remainder of mix into a bowl and add 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of Highland Brewing Company Gaelic Ale. Mix until smooth.
4. Coat fish with the dry mix, shaking off excess mix.
5. Dip coated fish into batter, making sure to let excess batter drip off of the fish.
6. Fry until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
Products used in this recipe:
See what House-Autry does year-round to assist disabled veterans and active servicemen and women with our charity partner Military Missions in Action.
Join the House mailing list for your chance to win a House Autry Southern Gift Box!! Winner every month! Receive recipes in your inbox!
HATV features our how-to videos and video recipes. Learn more about House-Autry or learn how to make a great new dish!