Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Lemon Pepper Fried Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
- 1 24 oz bag of shrimp (31-40 ct)
- 1 tbsp of lemon pepper
- 1 cup of House-Autry Seafood Breading Mix
- 1/2 Lemon (for squeezing)
- Oil for frying
- Preheat oil to 350°F
- Moisten shrimp with water or egg wash. Shake off excess moisture.
- Season shrimp with lemon pepper by shaking or dipping.
- Coat seasoned shrimp in House-Autry Seafood Breading Mix by shaking together in a plastic bag or rolling in breading mix.
- Deep fry 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
Products used in this recipe:
See what House-Autry does year-round to assist disabled veterans and active servicemen and women with our charity partner Military Missions in Action.
Join the House Mailing list to receive our Southern Crafted Newsletter every month. Get news, updates, and special House-Autry promos.
HATV features our how-to videos and video recipes. Learn more about House-Autry or learn how to make a great new dish!