Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Air Fryer Chicken Tender Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
We’ve got the perfect seasoned coating mix to make crunchy, tasty air fryer chicken tenders in a few easy steps! This recipe is a healthy and delicious alternative to deep frying and our product works well on bone-in chicken too, just increase the cook time.
Also available in Gluten-Free!
- 1 box House-Autry Oven-Baked Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- Boneless or Bone-In Chicken
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Moisten chicken with water and shake off excess.
- Coat both sides of chicken with House-Autry Oven-Baked Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix by shaking together in a plastic bag OR rolling in Seasoned Coating Mix on a plate.
- Spray both sides of the coated chicken with Pam or any non-stick oil and place on Air Fryer Tray.
- Cook on 350° F.
- Cook For 20 minutes serve.
*Bone-in chicken cooks in 30 minutes (or when internal temperature is 165° Fahrenheit)
Products used in this recipe:
See what House-Autry does year-round to assist disabled veterans and active servicemen and women with our charity partner Military Missions in Action.
Join the House Mailing list to receive our Southern Crafted Newsletter every month. Get news, updates, and special House-Autry promos.
HATV features our how-to videos and video recipes. Learn more about House-Autry or learn how to make a great new dish!