Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Air Fry Chicken Sandwich
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
The best Air Fried Chicken Sandwich you’ve ever tasted.
- 8oz package House Autry Air Fry chicken breading
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- Olive Oil Spray
- For serving
- Dill Pickels
- Cut boneless skinless chicken breasts in half lengthwise creating two thinner chicken breasts (you will have 6-8 breasts)
- In a large bowl combine the buttermilk and pickle juice, marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
- On a large plate whisk the egg and water together. On another large plate combine the breading mix and the powdered sugar.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and wipe the excess marinade from the chicken.
- Dip into the egg wash, and then dredge in the breading, lightly pressing the breading onto the chicken.
- Place 2-3 breaded breasts into the air fryer basket and spray the tops generously with the olive oil spray. Cook for 6 minutes. Flip the chicken and spray the top generously with the olive oil spray, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
Products used in this recipe:
See what House-Autry does year-round to assist disabled veterans and active servicemen and women with our charity partner Military Missions in Action.
Join the House Mailing list to receive our Southern Crafted Newsletter every month. Get news, updates, and special House-Autry promos.
HATV features our how-to videos and video recipes. Learn more about House-Autry or learn how to make a great new dish!