Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Air Fried Chicken Parmesan
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Homemade Chicken Parmesan has never been this easy or delicious. Try it tonight.
- 1 8oz package House Autry Air Fryer Chicken Breading
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 T water
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Favorite jarred pasta sauce (about 1 cup)
- Slice each chicken breast in half, lengthwise, so you have two thinner chicken breasts. Set aside
- Prepare 3 large plates :
- On the first make an egg wash by whisking 2 eggs with the water.
- On the second mix the entire bag of House Autry breading with the basil, oregano, and parmesan cheese.
- The third plate will be for your breaded chicken breasts.
- Bread the chicken breasts by coating them completely with the egg wash, then dip them into the breading mixture, pressing the breading on all sides of the chicken. Lightly shake so excess breading falls off. Set the breaded chicken onto a plate and continue breading all pieces.
- Pre-heat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Place 2-3 chicken breasts in the air fryer basket and spray the tops of the chicken generously with olive oil spray, bake for 8 minutes at 375. Flip the chicken breast and spray with olive oil spray, bake for an additional 2 minutes. Place about 1 ½ Tablespoons of pasta sauce on each chicken breast and then top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 2 minutes to melt the cheese (or when internal temperature is 165F).
- Remove the chicken and repeat the process until all chicken is cooked.
NOTE: you can keep the chicken warm on a baking sheet in a warm oven (150 degrees or warming mode)
Products used in this recipe:
See what House-Autry does year-round to assist disabled veterans and active servicemen and women with our charity partner Military Missions in Action.
Join the House Mailing list to receive our Southern Crafted Newsletter every month. Get news, updates, and special House-Autry promos.
HATV features our how-to videos and video recipes. Learn more about House-Autry or learn how to make a great new dish!